Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Prayer and Power!!

During my scripture study yesterday morning, I came across a sentence that hit me so strong.  I loved it!  It made me sit back and ponder on my own prayers.  


"The power of your prayers depends on you."

There is great power in prayer, but as the above thought says, that power and degree of power that can exist is dependent upon ME!! There is great power to be had with prayer, but I must exercise my FAITH through MEANINGFUL payer.  As I do so, an amazing power as described below emerges!  How exciting!!  


"As you make a habit of approaching God in prayer, you will come to know Him and draw ever nearer to Him. Your desires will become more like His. You will be able to secure for yourself and for others blessings that He is ready to give if you will but ask in faith. "

The Challenge:  Apply a greater depth of faith through meaningful daily prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment