Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 42: Attitude is everything!!

Every morning when our family gets together to have scripture study before school, we also have a family devotional.  Each week the topic changes and each day the person giving the devotional changes.

Today was my day to give the devotional and the topic was on "being cheerful".  My though was that we cannot control what happens to us, but we can control how we respond and react to what happens to us.  It is all about our attitude.  We can "choose to be" cheerful, even when things don't quite go our way.

Later on in the afternoon, I was reading a paper that came home from one of my kids teachers and it talked about attitude.  How fitting!!  I was inspired by the quotes on the paper and thought I would share, especially since they went so well with my devotional;

"Attitude is everything!"
"Go for the WOW factor!"
"Effort is the key to success"
"If you don't believe, you will never achieve"
"What you put in is what you get out"
"If you aim for nowhere, that is just where you will go"
"Failure comes with can't, success comes with can!"

Amen!  Attitude really is everything!

This week's challenge: aim for a positive attitude  

No comments:

Post a Comment