Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 46: Obedient Heart

Happy Holidays!!  What a great time of year!  Lots of great learning moments have occurred over the last few weeks.  One of them was at a church Youth Standards Night.  We as parents were able to attend with our youth and we went to three different classes all focused on standards and virtue.  In one of the classes we received this quote that really hit me strongly. 

"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power."    - President Ezra Taft Benson

Wow!! I want to always be on God's team!  I want to always have that power!  Obedience brings true happiness and obedience brings power.  

This week's challenge: surround my life with things that strengthen me to have an obedient heart

No comments:

Post a Comment