Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 52: The ABC's with F&T

What are the ABC's with F&T, you might ask?  A few weeks ago, I was reading a great article from the Ensign from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It was written from our modern day prophet, President Monson.  It was an article focusing on the ABC's to living an abundant life.   http://lds.org/liahona/2012/01/living-the-abundant-life?lang=eng  The article made me ponder on the type of life I want to live and the things I could do to achieve that kind of life and be the kind of person I want to be.

I adopted President Monson's ABC's and added a few letters of my own, F & T.

A = Have a positive attitude
B = Believe in yourself
C = Face challenges with courage
F = Choose to forgive
and
T= Treat others how you want to be treated and
     Temperance in all things

I created a little chart that I printed off and have posted by my computer so that I can see it every day.  I am by far perfect and have a long way to go, but these ABC's F and T are a reminder daily to me of choices I can make to attain an abundant life.

This week's challenge: put into practice my ABC's F and T!!

No comments:

Post a Comment