Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 4: I am a daughter of God

Today I was reminded that I am a daughter of God and that I have a loving Heavenly Father who truly knows me.  The power of that knowledge is priceless.  As I sit back today and review my day, I am amazed at the many incredible people Heavenly Father put in my path that brightened my day, made me laugh, made me feel loved, inspired me to stand a little taller, reminded me of my value, and strengthened my testimony.  What an incredible blessing.  Through these associations I have felt the love of my Heavenly Father.  Had I not stopped to recognize His love today, I might have missed it.  What sweet assurance to know that He cares for me.  His love is always there, I just need to look for it.

Tomorrow's challenge:  take time to see and feel His love

No comments:

Post a Comment