Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 11: What would life be without friends?

I got a fun package in the mail yesterday from one of my best friends.  It was a birthday gift and inside it had three spring chickens and a darling wood board that said, "but a spring chick".  This package made my day.  My friend had really taken time to do something meaningful for me.  She is one of those true and faithful friends that makes my life brighter.  I love her dearly.

In the package there was a card and on the front was the picture of a flower and on the stem it said, "A friendship grows forever".  There is truth to those words.  Just like with our talents, faith, or our testimonies, friendships needs to be constantly nourished.  As we do so, they have a potential to grow forever!  

I am ever grateful for all of my dear friends.

This week's challenge:  daily, do something to strengthen one of my friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment