Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 10: Trust

This week my mind has been racing over many issues that have been causing me stress and worry in my life.  It seems that no matter how much I have been praying and fasting lately, the answers either don't seem to be coming, or they are coming and are just not what I wanted them to be.

I have finally come to the realization that I am spending too much energy stressing and worrying about things that I cannot control.  It is time for me to put my hands up in the air and surrender to my Heavenly Father and His will, instead of fighting for my own.  As hard and as scary as that feels right now, I know that if I just trust in Him, that He will take care of me and that it will all work out.

I am reminded of one of my favorite scriptures,

Proverbs 3:5-6


"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

I know Heavenly Father is aware of me and all that I am facing in my life right now.  I know that He loves me.  I know that although I do not understand why the answers to my prayers have been what they are, that I must trust in those answers and remember that as I do so, Heavenly Father will direct my path.

This week's challenge: to anchor myself in greater faith and trust in my Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment